Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Lina. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at lina.co
- Engage with us in other related ways – including sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice if we refer to:
- “Website”, we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services”, we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us our products and Services, when you participate in the activates on the Website or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address and phone number as well as other similar information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and usage data. This is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage and pages viewed).
How We Use Your Information
We process your personal information for purposes of legitimate business interests, to provide you with information, compliance with legal obligations and/or your consent.
Sharing of Your Information We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights or to fulfill business obligations. We only share information with the following categories of third parties: - Data Analytics Services- Sales & Marketing Tools
Retention of Your Information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlines in the privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
Security of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Transmission of personal information to and from our Web site is at your own risk and you should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-369-3556.